Friday, August 10, 2012

Follow My Book Blog Friday (50)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: What would you do if you were to start your blog from scratch again? 

Answer: Hmmm I actually haven't even thought of that before! I would probably just not accept so many review requests of books I'm not really into. There's nothing worse than reading a book you don't enjoy, but when it's for review you can't really give up after two chapters. So I would definitely change that. Other than that, I've loved my whole journey that has brought me to this point and I wouldn't change it at all :) 



10 comments:

  1. I understand that!
    I hate feeling like you HAVE to read a book, but really dont want to or like it! :(

    Old follower-
    My FF
    -Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that will be a regret of mine when my blog gets bigger <3

    New follower!
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  3. I briefly became a partner reviewer on my friend's blog last year, and when I was getting requests, I accepted all of them at first because I was afraid that I might hurt their feelings by rejecting them. I know now that it's even worse to have to write a review on a book you don't even like(and send it to them)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great answer. I'm an old GFC follower.

    My F & F - http://bookbloggermom.blogspot.com/2012/08/follow-my-book-blog-friday-1.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. Exactly. I would have learned to be more picky earlier.

    Have a lovely weekend!

    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah I see this a lot as well. For awhile I was getting lots of review requests, but I don't think the person suggesting it really read my review policy, because their books were not something I really read.

    Here's my Friday Hops

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's definitely something I've started to think about- I don't want to be stuck in a position where I have to read something I really don't like. New GFC Follower!
    My FF
    ~Caitlin

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! Your answer was great!(: I'm a new blogger! Mind checking out my blog?(: And maybe possibly follow?(x

    New follower!
    simple-books.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Old follower! That animation is awesome. Perfect. :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...