Thursday, December 27, 2012

Top 12 Books of 2012


As 2012 comes to a close, I love looking back at all of the books I've read throughout the year. While the year isn't over yet, I've managed to read 126 books! My goal was 130, so hopefully I can squeeze in four more books within the end of the year. But looking over what I've read, I thought I'd share with you guys the top 12 books I've read in 2012! 

12. The One That I Want by Jennifer Echols


10. Forbidden by Syrie James and Ryan M. James

9. Such A Rush by Jennifer Echols

8. Pushing the Limits by Katie McGarry

7. Divergent by Veronica Roth

6. The Perks of Being A Wallflower by Stephen Chbosky

5. Bittersweet by Sarah Ockler

4. Slammed by Colleen Hoover

3. Stealing Parker by Miranda Kenneally 

2. In Honor by Jessi Kirby

1. Obsidian by Jennifer L. Armentrout

5 comments:

  1. I really liked Obsidian & Divergent as well though I never got around to reading the sequels. I've wanted to start reading more contemporary, so maybe I'll have to make that a goal for next year! Awesome list. :)

    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many of these books are on my TBR! Can't wait to get to them! I loved Pushing The Limits!
    Thanks for stopping by and commenting! :D
    ~ Hira

    ReplyDelete
  3. DANG, 126 books!!! That's awesome! <3 Gotta read a Jennifer Echols book sometime soon!
    -heather

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW! 126 books! Well done, that's awesome!
    All of these books are on my TBR list and I really want to get to them :)
    All of these books sound amazing!
    Great list :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooooh my gosh! I am so pathetic! I haven't read ANY of these books *hides in shame* but I DO own Obsidian and Stealing Parker, so hopefully I'll get to those soon!

    ~Emily@Emily's Crammed Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...