Monday, February 25, 2013

Weekly Roundup [2/19-2/25]


Hey everyone! I hope you all had a lovely weekend! I got to spend mine at home with my family, so I'm starting off this week to a pretty awesome start. Since I went home, I finally have the books that were sent there, so I have a ton of great books just waiting for me to read. I can't wait to dig into all of them!

Book Reviews
Lord of Darkness by Elizabeth Hoyt 
Heart of the Demon by Cynthia Garner
Northanger Abbey by Jane Austen

Memes

Giveaways

1 comment:

  1. An interesting discussion is worth comment. I think that you should write more on this topic, it might not be a taboo subject but generally people are not enough to speak on such topics. To the next. Cheers Website

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...