Friday, October 4, 2013

Follow My Book Blog Friday (105)


This is a meme hosted every Friday by Parajunkee, where book bloggers answer a question each week and check out how others answered it. It's a cool way for bloggers and viewers to connect and learn more about each other!

Question: What book have you not read that seemingly everyone else has? 

Answer: Oh wow, where to start? I feel like there are tons of books on my TBR list that it seems like everyone has read but I just haven't had the time to. Here are a few...


These are all books that I've been dying to read, but just haven't had the time. And it seems like EVERYONE has read them! Not only that, but they all loved these books, so now I only want to read them even more. I own the first three, so hopefully I can get around to reading them sometime this year!

8 comments:

  1. Ooh nice picks! I've read 3/5 of these. And the only one I actually enjoyed was Insurgent. Cinder and the Clockwork Angel just didn't appeal to me when reading. Never read A Game of Thrones or Gone Girl myself. Hope you enjoy these all once you read them!

    Here's my Follow Friday

    Have a GREAT weekend!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't read A Game of Thrones, Gone Girl or Cinder either! I have Cinder on my Kindle but I just haven't gotten around to it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopping through. I haven't read Gone Girl of GoT either. I really want to get to them.
    My FF

    ReplyDelete
  4. Of those 5 I've only read Game of Thrones, but I'm seriously thinking about giving the Divergent series a try. I've read a few dystopians I've really liked so might just tackle those too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to read all those books but im not interested in Game of Thrones.
    My FF http://caitstruelife.wordpress.com/2013/10/03/follow-me-friday-oct-4-2013-question/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, Clockwork Angel is a m a z i n g! You'll love it!
    Following via GFC :)

    ~Shayenne
    http://bohobooknerd.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cinder and Insurgent are both amazing reads. You should bump them up on your TBR!

    Here's My FF

    Old follower.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've only read the Divergent series - loved it. I've been meaning to read most of those, as well. I probably won't get to GG though...I just don't think it's for me, no matter how much people are talking about it! Maybe I'll wait until Cress is released before picking up Cinder and the others.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...