Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Top Ten Tuesday: Books That People Have Been Telling Me That I Must Read



This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Books That People Have Been Telling Me That I Must Read

Oh gosh, there are so many books that I've heard rave reviews for but just haven't gotten to them yet. Whether I read reviews on my favorite blogs or hear a recommendation from my sister, my TBR list grows bigger and bigger every day. But here are some books that I've been dying to read because my family or other bloggers have recommended them. Hopefully I can read them all some day! 


1. To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
2. Graceling by Kristin Cashore
3. A Game of Thrones by George RR Martin


4. Me Before You by Jojo Moyes
5. Looking for Alaska by John Green 
6. Thirteen Reasons Why by Jay Asher

7. Wait for You by Jennifer L Armentrout 
8. My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult
9. Beyond the Highland Mist by Karen Marie Moning


10. Forgiving Lies by Molly McAdams

8 comments:

  1. Great list! JoJo Moyes is definitely one I've heard raves about. Of course, John Green is one you see everywhere too. I've yet to read any of his books but I know that I should.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to read some JoJo Meyers and I have also been recommended Graceling a lot! I read Looking for Alaska recently and really liked it, more than I thought I would. Great list!
    Cassi @ My Thoughts Literally

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved Thirteen Reasons Why! I hope you get to read it soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great list -- I didn't get the Graceling hype. It was just ok for me but people love that book!!

    My TTT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great list!! I read To Kill a Mockingbird in high school and enjoyed it. Game of Thrones and Looking for Alaska are both still on my TBR list as well.

    Here is my TTT: http://www.jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2014/08/top-ten-tuesday-books-people-tell-me-i.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice picks! Read To Kill a Mockingbird in high school as well, but I guess I was always the odd duck out because I didn't enjoy many of the classics thrust upon us!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved To Kill A Mockingbird, it really captures something about the time and the place, to my mind. But I hate being told I have to read something, really; it makes me all stubborn. So I don't say you have to read it!

    My TTT.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I definitely recommend To Kill a Mockingbird and Thirteen Reasons Why. I forgot to put Game of Thrones on my list, but that is one of the ones that I'm recommended the most by people in my non-blogger life. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...