Monday, August 11, 2014

Weekly Roundup [8/5-8/11]

Seriously, where did the summer go? I only have two weeks before I'm packing up and starting my senior year of college. Senior Year. Forget summer. Where did the last three years go? Haha, there are moments where you just realize how fast things are moving and events that seemed so far away are coming up quicker than you thought. I'm very excited for my last year of school, though, because I have one semester of classes and then I student teach in the Spring! I'm taking some fun classes this semester, so hopefully I can end my college career on a high note! 

Book Reviews
Taking it All by Maya Banks
The Maze Runner by James Dashner
Love Letters to the Dead by Ava Dellaira
Bound to Danger by Katie Reus
Ten Tiny Breaths by KA Tucker

Memes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...