Saturday, November 22, 2014

Book Boyfriends from A to Z

Hey, everyone! So I saw this super fun post on YA Bound where Jessica challenged herself to come up with a book boyfriend for each letter of the alphabet in only 3 minutes. I thought it sounded like a fun challenge, so I decided to join in!

Let me tell you, remembering names is hard! So I may have cheated a bit and given myself some extra time to look up the names of the men I remember loving from books, but who I just couldn't put a name to. Yeah, yeah, that's totally cheating, but if I hadn't done it I would have only made it through about 10 letters…I did make sure, though, that I stuck to the first name I came up with for each letter. Like, if I remembered a guy I loved whose name started with A but I already had a book boyfriend picked out for that letter, I couldn't switch them out. After about five minutes, here's what I came up with…

A- Adam from The Boys Next Door by Jennifer Echols
B- Bennett from Time Between Us by Tamara Ireland Stone
C-Cricket from Lola and the Boy Next Door by Stephanie Perkins
D- Daemon Black from Obsidian by Jennifer L Armentrout
E- Etienne St. Clair from Anna and the French Kiss by Stephanie Perkins 
F- Fitzwilliam Darcy from Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen
G- Grayson from Such a Rush by Jennifer Echols
H- Holder from Hopeless by Colleen Hoover
I- Isaiah from Crash Into You by Katie McGarry
J- Jeremiah from Breathe, Annie, Breathe by Miranda Kenneally 
K- Kellan Kyle from Thoughtless by SC Stephens
L- Luis Fuentes from Chain Reaction by Simone Elkeles 
M- Matt Finch from Open Road Summer by Emery Lord
N- Nate from Before Jamaica Lane by Samantha Young
O-
P-
Q-
R- Mr. Rochester from Jane Eyre by Charlotte Bronte 
S-Simon from Wallbanger by Alice Clayton
T- Travis Maddox from Beautiful Disaster by Jamie McGuire
U-
V-
W- Will Cooper from Slammed by Colleen Hoover
X-
Y-
Z-

In the end I got 18/26. Not bad! I swear, every name starts with an M or a T or an S or a J...Ughhh I so wanted to do Miles from Ugly Love by Colleen Hoover or Alex Fuentes from Perfect Chemistry or Carlos Fuentes by Rules of Attraction by Simone Elkeles. It's so not fair!!! Oh and Cole Walker from Echoes of Scotland Street by Samantha Young! And many, many more men. It's like every new name I could think of was already taken! I felt so bad, haha, like I was hurting the feelings of my book boyfriends I just didn't remember in time. But these are the guys that first came to mind when I thought of my favorite book boyfriends! Anyone you would have added to the list or that I missed out on? 

1 comment:

  1. That sounds really hard! Haha it's hard for me to remember names sometimes too XD I don't think I could do it in under 3 minutes!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...