Saturday, February 21, 2015

Stacking the Shelves (136)



Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what they got throughout the week!

From Barnes & Noble

For some reason, I had no idea that Samantha Young had released a free e-novella on Valentine's Day. I must have been living under a rock because I love Samantha Young's writing and always know when she has a new book coming out. I finished her newest book Hero on Thursday and freaking LOVED IT. I was gushing all about it to my friend Sarah from Words With Sarah and she told me about the novella. Of course, I immediately had to download it! Now I have this beauty waiting on my Nook to be devoured and I can't wait! 


That's it for me! Can you believe it, I spent no money on books this week! Yay for me! Haha, progress people. What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

13 comments:

  1. I've heard of Samantha Young, but I've never read any of her books. I hope you enjoy it!!

    Here is my STS: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2015/02/stacking-shelves-inventors-secret-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a totally new to me read! Hope you thoroughly enjoy it!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I spent no money on books this week, too! I'm having trouble believing it. I'm sure next week will get me, but that's ok, I just got my tax return! I hope you enjoy this! Happy reading!

    Michelle @ Michelle's Minions

    My StS

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cover has the same models that they used on the Sofia Tate books. Its always nice to have free e-novella's.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't read any of Samantha Young's books, I really need to catch up! I love when authors release a novella, and I really hope you love this one. Have a great week, and happy reading :)

    My Weekend Post

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm so excited about the Valentine novella! I love Samantha's characters and can't wait to catch up with them. :)

    Happy reading!

    My StS!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I also picked up the "Valentine" novella. I want to read a few more of her books before reading the novella collection. I'm afraid things will be spoiled. Happy reading!

    Tsuki’s STS

    ReplyDelete
  8. I've not heard of this one before, but I hope that you enjoy it! Novellas are always the best. :) Have a great week!
    Krystianna @ Downright Dystopian

    ReplyDelete
  9. I haven't read any of Samantha Young's books but I've heard great things about them :) Hope you enjoy it and have a nice week!

    My StS
    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  10. You did as well as I did this week! I also spent no money on mine, well, no money that was actually out of my own pocket! Thanks so much for stopping by my post earlier, and I hope you enjoy your new book!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Yay for getting a new book that you can enjoy, AND not having to spend any money doing so! I have been trying really hard to keep my book buying down as well, and was successful this week so I only added review books to my shelves! Happy reading!

    Tiffany @ Beneath the Jacket Reviews
    My STS

    ReplyDelete
  12. I really hope you enjoy this one, I've heard so many great things about this author.
    -Jon from Bookish Antics!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...