Wednesday, September 9, 2015

Waiting on Wednesday (209)


This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of! 

When We Collide
By Emery Lord
Release Date: April 5, 2016
Meet Vivi and Jonah: A girl and a boy whose love has the power save or destroy them.

Vivi and Jonah couldn't be more different. Vivi craves anything joyful or beautiful that life can offer. Jonah has been burdened by responsibility for his family ever since his father died. As summer begins, Jonah resigns himself to another season of getting by. Then Vivi arrives, and suddenly life seems brighter and better. Jonah is the perfect project for Vivi, and things finally feel right for Jonah. Their love is the answer to everything. But soon Vivi's zest for life falters, as her adventurousness becomes true danger-seeking. Jonah tries to keep her safe, but there's something important Vivi hasn't told him.

Perfect for fans of E. Lockhart and Jandy Nelson, When We Collided is a powerful story of two teens whose love is put to the test by forces beyond their control. 


----------------------------------

EMERY LORD HAS A NEW BOOK. Holy moly words cannot even begin to describe how excited I am for this. I am OBSESSED with Open Road Summer and I really enjoyed The Start of Me And You. I can't wait to see what she has in store for us in When We Collide. I absolutely love how this one sounds like the main couple gets together pretty early on in the story, but are tested throughout the rest of the book. Can you tell I'm excited? Well, I'm excited :) April can't come soon enough! 

8 comments:

  1. That's a new to me one! Doesn't sound like my kind of read but still hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm SO EXCITED FOR THIS BOOK! IT SOUNDS SO AMAZING and that cover is gorg! Emery Lord is a goddess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've yet to read anything by Emery but I'm curious about this one. Seems like an interesting story. Nice pick :)

    Happy Wednesday!

    Enter to win "The Ones We Trust"

    ReplyDelete
  4. YES!!! Holy cow, Emery Lord is epic. Freaking epic. And yes, I've only read Open Road Summer (really, really need to read The Start of Me and You!) but I can't wait for When We Collide!! Awesome pick, Jessica :D

    My WoW

    Zareena @ The Slanted Bookshelf

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes! I am very excited about this one, too!

    Kate @ Ex Libris

    ReplyDelete
  6. Emery Lord is a great author! I wanna read Open Road Summer and The Start of Me And You, now thanks to you I'll this book to that list as well!
    Here's My WoW

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so excited too! I still haven't read the Start of Me and You, but I'll get to it eventually! I just love the covers of her books.
    Ariel @ Bookish Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  8. Its a great pleasure reading your post.Its full of information I am looking for and I love to post a comment that "The content of your post is awesome" Great work
    Agen Sbobet
    Judi Bola

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...