Tuesday, March 29, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: My Most Recent 5 Star Reads


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Most Recent 5 Star Reads


1. Emmy and Oliver by Robin Benway 
2. Addicted to You by Krista and Becca Ritchie 
3. Never Never: Part Two by Colleen Hoover and Tarryn Fisher


4. Claimed by Elle Kennedy
5. Pucked by Helena Hunting
6. Until You by Penelope Douglas


7. Midnight Revenge by Elle Kennedy
8. Boomerang by Noelle August
9. Bully by Penelope Douglas


10. The Score by Elle Kennedy

11 comments:

  1. Nice! So far today every post has been filled with new to me reads!!
    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great list!! I have a copy of Never Never, but I haven't had a chance to read it yet. Emmy & Oliver is also on my TBR list. I'm happy to see that you enjoyed them.

    My TTT: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2016/03/top-ten-tuesday-my-most-recent-5-star.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Emmy and Oliver has been on my list for a while, everyone I know absolutely loved it. I've test read a bit of it in a book store and really loved the writing. I should really get around to getting my copy.

    Here's my TTT about popular books I rated 1 star

    - Jen from The Bookavid

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been seeing so much about Emmy & Oliver lately! Hopefully I'll get the chance to read it soon. It sounds great! Lovely list! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've seen Emmy and Oliver a few times! I think it's on my TBR list :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really liked Emmy & Oliver. The first Never Never I love but not so much on the others. I need to check some of those other ones out. Great list!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a lot of NA!! I haven't ventured into that genre yet... but some of these sound really good!! Never Never and Boomerang the most. Thanks for stopping by my list.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved Emmy & Oliver and really liked Boomerang. I need to finish that series.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ah, so many good books! Emmy & Oliver and Boomerang were SO GOOD!

    ReplyDelete
  10. You should take part in a contest for one of the best blogs on the web. I will recommend this site!
    Poznan.pl
    Boekenlijst1418.nl
    Sktk.pl

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for the great info you have here on this post. I will be coming back to your Website for more soon. Website Website

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...