Saturday, August 6, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (205)

 
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

For My Birthday! 

 Monday was my birthday, but I left for vacation in Tennessee with my family on Sunday, so my parents gave me my birthday gift a day early! Sunday morning, before we left, I got a bag full of goodies! These four books were included and I'm SO EXCITED. My mom surprised me with all of the books on my birthday wish list and I can't wait to get into them! Thanks mom and dad! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

5 comments:

  1. I have a couple of these on my TBR!! Happy birthday as well :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'd love to have Paper Princess' paperback! Sarah loved A Thousand Boy Kisses so I've been wanting to get this one.
    Happy belated birthday!
    Genesis @ Latte Nights Reviews

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Belated birthday. Got some great books I have a few of these on my list. Hope you enjoy them. Happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Belated Birthday!! Our birthdays are close together haha, mine is on wednesday
    My STS 
    Have a good week.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...