Wednesday, August 24, 2016

Waiting on Wednesday (155)



This is a meme hosted by Breaking the Spine where every Wednesday bloggers highlight a book that they are eagerly anticipating the release of!

Just Friends
By Tiffany Pitcock
Release Date: August 1, 2017
Jenny met Chance for the very first time when she was assigned as his partner in their Junior Communications class. But one clever lie to rescue a doomed assignment later, and the whole school was suddenly convinced that Little-Miss-Really-Likes-Having-A's and the most scandalous heartbreaker in school have been best friends forever.

It’s amazing how quickly a lie can grow—especially when you really, really want it to be the truth. With Jenny, Chance can live the normal life he’s always kind of wanted. And with Chance, Jenny can have the exciting teen experiences that television has always promised her. And through it all, they hold on to the fact that they are 'just friends.' But that might be the biggest lie of all.
 


------------------------------

No, that release date is not a type. This book does not come out for AN ENTIRE YEAR. Seriously? Why tease us with that gorgeous cover and super intriguing synopsis? I mean, how cool does this book sound? This story sounds like it's going to be very interesting and I can't wait to see how two opposites like Jenny and Chance go about being friends and denying their feelings for one another. It needs to be next year now! 

3 comments:

  1. Cute pick! Not my kind of read but hope you love it!

    Here's my WoW

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like a fun summer read. Hopefully you can get an ARC to cut down on the wait.

    My WoW: http://jacquesbooknook.blogspot.com/2016/08/waiting-on-wednesday-bronze-key-by.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. I added this to my tbr before I saw the release date. I couldn't believe it! I just want to read this already.
    My WoW

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...