Saturday, October 22, 2016

Stacking the Shelves (215)

 

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

For Review

The first book I received I am definitely SUPER excited for and that is an e-arc of A Place in the Sun by RS Grey. I have been dying for this new book from RS Grey and I'm about 20% in and loving it so far! I also got an ARC of The Twelve Days of Dash & Lily and a finished hardback of The Sun is Also a Star. I was so spoiled this week and can't wait to read all of these amazing books! 

From Amazon

I was adding books to my wish list on Amazon and found a copy of Roman Crazy for only $4! I ordered it right away and it is in perfect condition! I can't wait to read it! 


That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

3 comments:

  1. Ooh nice! Those are new to me ones! Yay for finding a bargain book!! Just found one of my HC I've been wanting for only $9 on Amazon! So naturally I quickly ordered it! Lol! Won't come until next week, but it'll be a nice STS addition for then! Happy Reading!

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so be sure to stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay for finding great deals on books. I hope you love all of your new books.

    Grace @ Books of Love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy!! here is my Sunday Post
    http://thebestbasicblogger.blogspot.com/2016/10/the-sunday-post.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...