Tuesday, November 8, 2016

Top Ten Tuesday: Books Recently Added to My TBR List


This is a meme hosted by The Broke and the Bookish where each week bloggers share a list of books for the prompt given. So hopefully I'll have a new list to share with you all each week!

This Week's Topic: Top Ten Books Recently Added to My TBR List


1. RoomHate by Penelope Ward 
2. Scarred Souls: Raze & Reap by Tillie Cole
3. Tell Me A Story by Tamara Lush


4. Retrieval by Aly Martinez
5. Kyland by Mia Sheridan
6. Black Swan Affair by KL Kreig


7. Puddle Jumping by Amber L Johnson
8. A Love Letter to Whiskey by Kandi Steiner 
9. Sweet Cheeks by K Bromberg


10. The Player by Claire Contreras 

1 comment:

  1. Oh nice! All totally new to me ones! Hope you enjoy them once you read them!

    Here's my Tuesday Post

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...