Saturday, February 11, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (231)

 
Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Amazon

Carol from The Reading Wallflower raves about this book, so I decided to get a copy on Amazon when I saw it for only $6. I am so excited to read this and can't wait to get into it!

From Thriftbooks

I have heard some great things about Forever Amber from some Instagram friends and then I started hearing about it everywhere, so I went ahead and ordered a copy from Thriftbooks. This one is a loooong one, so I hope I can get to it sometime! I've also been dying to read some books by Christina Lauren and finally bought the first book in the series! 

From Publisher

I was also sent some awesome books for review! I can't wait to read them! 

That's it for me! What did you all add to your shelves this week? 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...