Saturday, October 14, 2017

Stacking the Shelves (262)

 

Stacking the Shelves is a meme hosted by Tynga's Reviews where bloggers share what books they got throughout the week!

From Book Outlet

Book Outlet was having an amazing sale the other week and I ordered these 14 books for only $40! I have a wide variety of genres and authors and I'm so excited! Of course, almost all of them are romances! I am so happy to add these all to my shelves! 


That's it for me! What did you add to your shelves this week? 

3 comments:

  1. OOoh very nice! With the exception of those last two books, these are all new to me ones! Thought I did enjoy those last two! Lol.

    My STS will be up tomorrow, so stop by then if you can!

    Have a GREAT day!

    Old Follower :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice! I would say about 3/4 look good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I took total advantage of the Book Outlet sale too! It was my first real book purchase in months...I think my husband was rather horrified but then I was like, "I only spent $40!" - Haha!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...